Saturday, December 5, 2015

Monthly Baby Photos: An Update

So back in September I wrote this post on the photos that I would be taking of my daughter each month.  I was inspired by the vintage travel elements in her room to make a vintage travel setup for her monthly photos.
You may remember this sweet photo from her one month shoot.  Well she is now 19 weeks old and will turn 5 months on Christmas Eve.  Where is the time going?!?  Anyway, she has had 3 more monthly photo shoots since that September post so I wanted to share with you what the last 3 months looked like.


You can see how much she has been growing and changing! Here are my favorite shots from months 2, 3 and 4:


I think each one captures some of the milestones that she has reached each month.

Over Thanksgiving break, I decided to get started on the digital baby book that I am making for Lyla's first year.  In the future I will make sure to work on each month right after it happens because doing 4 months at once was a lot of work!  Here is a sneak peek at what the pages with her monthly photos look like:
I am using Mixbook instead of Shutterfly for this project which I will explain in the future when I write a blog post on it.  I am so excited with how the book looks so far but I have got a lot more things to put in it!

Well I hope you enjoyed the little update.  I hope to have a post on another sewing project soon.  I also have a post on Christmas cards and our new style of Christmas letter waiting in the wings so keep checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...