Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Dining Room Ideas

I am still waiting on the fabric to complete my bookcase project so in the mean time I will update with some living room ideas.  Once again, I did a mood board with Olioboard.
 I have chose a yellow and gray color palette for the dining room.  The walls will be painted with Valspar City Storm.  I will also be doing a tone on tone stencil pattern.  I have chosen a stencil pattern called Moorish Trellis from Royal Design Studio. I will be using the same Valspar City Storm shade but with a semi-gloss finish to get a subtle patterned effect.  The chair rail, bottom half of the walls, and the built-in will be painted with Valspar Ultra White which I am using in the living room as well.  Eventually I would like to get a table more like the one pictured.  The one we have extends to a very nice long length but it is oval so it makes it a little uncomfortable with a lot of people.  We also need new set of dining room chairs.  The capiz chandelier is a wish list item because light fixtures are expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...